Are looking to understand more about Clare W. Graves, work a visionary thinker his work is the theory behind Reinvention Organisation and Solonics. I am thinking of hosting a workshop in Edinburgh on Solonics end of January 2017 for around 5 -10 people. If you're interested let me know.
Your trainer will be Christopher Cooke. In 2003 when he was awarded the Clare W Graves award for ‘Ethical and Innovative Leadership’ – Texas May 2003. Christopher Cooke Personal Biography: A senior international manager, consultant, coach, confidante, counsellor, trainer and qualified engineer, with over 25 years experience in pioneering and supporting personal and organisational change. Through his links with the Spiral Dynamics Group – Texas, Christopher has access to large-scale initiatives and maintains a significant advisory role for a global network of Whole System Thinking and Change expertise. Christopher’s pioneering application of Spiral Dynamics Integral was recognised in May 2001 with the Award of a level 3 certification and then in 2003 when he was awarded the Clare W Graves Award for ‘Ethical and Innovative Leadership’ – Texas May 2003.He has no updated and developed this work further and developed the Solonics programmes
What will you learn
Which competencies are developed? The ability to…
- Utilise integral theory as a metaphor, map, and compass for navigating through complexity.
- Recognise the patterns of human development that shape our thinking, our biology, our culture and social systems.
- Think what nobody has yet thought about that which everybody sees.
- Navigate complexity using guiding principles rather than a rulebook.
- Craft win-win-wins for self, organisation, and planet