Bust Your Blocks! Amp Your Art!
Spend an Afternoon with Your Creative Genius
"And the day came when the risk [it took] to remain tight in the bud
was more painful then the risk it took to blossom."
~ Anaïs Nin
Besides divination and meditation, many people have discovered the powerful ways that the Tarot can inspire and deepen creativity. It’s been used as a very successful antidote for creative block, even for non-Tarot types. It can offer a universe of stories, archetypes, art, and, inspiration to help you connect to your own Muse.
Whether you are a writer, a painter, a dancer, or potter -- whatever your longed-for artistic medium -- the Tarot can fill your well of creativity to joyful overflowing.
Join us for a very creative afternoon of Tarot play and experimentation. It's time for you to blossom!
Before you enroll, you should know:
- The Tarot Boutique workshops are usually not at the introductory, brand-new beginner level. But this one is different! For this class, all you really need is an open mind about the Tarot. Some passing familiarity would be helpful, and having your own deck, too, would be nice. But not required. The focus here is on your creativity, not learning the cards.
- Seating is very limited - only 7 spots are available in each, and payment in advance is requested.
- Please be advised that we share our home with cats. Although they will be put away, if you have allergies, you might want to be prepared!
- If the class fills up, there will be a waiting list. You will be invited to fill any possible vacancies in the order you registered, so you might hold the date, even if you don't get in right away. You will have a couple of hours to respond, before the opening is passed to the next person in line.
- Life happens, and things do come up. I understand. So if you cancel your registration up to 15 days before the program begins, I will return your registration minus a $10 administrative fee. If you cancel 14 days or less prior to the start of the program, I am sorry, but your tuition is non-refundable.
Have questions about The Tarot As A Muse: Using the Tarot to Jump Start Your Creativity?
Contact Beth Owl's Daughter