San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Note: These workshops sell out quickly, so if you're interested, register now.
Customers don’t just buy a product — they switch from something else. And customers don’t just leave a product — they switch to something else.
It’s in these switching moments that the deepest customer insights can be found.
On the 16th of May, a select group of 32 people will attend a unique, hands-on, full-day workshop to learn about “The Switch”.
Most businesses don’t know the real reasons why people switch to — or from — their products. We’ll teach you how to find out.
The workshop will be at the Meetup Head Quarters on Broadway in New York City. The cost to attend is $1000. The workshop will be led by Bob Moesta and Chris Spiek of The Re-Wired Group. Bob and Chris have taught over 20 workshops in 3 countries to hundreds of entreprenuers, product managers, developers and designers.
- You’ll participate in live customer interviews.
- You’ll learn new techniques for unearthing the deep insights that most companies never bother to dig up.
- You'll gain a fundamental education on Jobs-to-be-Done from the creators.
- You’ll understand why people switch from one product to another and how you can increase the odds that the switch goes your way.
- You’ll be able to put everything you learned to immediate use.
There’s only one simple requirement: You’ll be asked to bring something with you. It won’t be a big deal. Details will be provided one week before the workshop.
Spots are limited. Only 32 people will be able to attend and participate.
Register today and we'll see you on May 16th.
These workshops tend to sell out very quickly, early registration is encouraged.