The Success Zone YOR Health Webinars: Powerful Questioning - The #2 Leadership Superpower
Monday, November 16, 2015 from 11:00 AM to 12:15 PM (CST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Why am I always stuck in distraction and detail?
- How can I imy focus and drive to action and goals?
- How can I shift the attention of others around me from problem to solution?
- How do the best leaders use questioning, and what impact does this really have??
- How can I create a powerful action focus for myself, and within my team?
- How can I convert more leads into new team members?
- How can I better manage objections from prospects?
What you will take away:
- A deep understanding of the structure of powerful questioning
- The application of these new questions to engaging yourself and those you lead towards action
- The application of these new questions to working with new prospective clients
- Resources that allow you to build questioning capactiy in yourself, and for those in your team
This is session 4 of a 5 session series of webinars based on the recently updated book The Success Zone. Originally published in 2009, this books has been repurposed to the YOR Health organisation, with a foreword by Dave Nelson. The new edition will be available on iTunes and Amazone as an iBook/eBook, and will be released just prior to the first webinar.
The outline of this series of webinars covers seven key domains of success knowledge over 5 webinars:
- Seeing 'success' in the brain through contemporary, yet understandable neuroscience
- Understanding two key mind states, one of prosperity and one of staying stuck (based on models of the brain)
- Exploring 21st century leadership through leading self, leading teams and leading organizations
- Exploring the behaviours and habits that successful leaders employ, based on the content so far
- A deep understanding and practicing listening as a key engagement behaviour of prosperity in self and others
- Unpacking and building habits of powerful questioning towards clarity in action for self and others
- Bringing it all together towards the ability to engage self and others in growth conversations
Always an educator in some fashion, Andrew began his professional career as a teacher in 1984, and progressed through middle and senior school leadership to eventual become a coach, trainer, facilitator and consultant to schools in Australia, the UK and Canada. With an unconditional focus on the growth of others, Andrew has refined his engagement skills around the contexts of leadership, neuroscience and ICT. His extensive coaching and facilitation heritage strongly influence both his style and methodology, and he has a key passion for converting theory and forward thinking into real-world application.
Entrepreneurial by nature, Andrew published his first book, “The Success Zone” in 2009, a book that sits at the intersection of neuroscience, coaching and personal leadership. Principles of the book have since been applied to diverse fields including teacher and leader development, health, sports performance and parenting.
Andrew has been a part of the YOR Health family since 2012, and contiues to improve his health through the opportunity of the products.