San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The State of the Economy: Post-Election Edition
Presented by The Dallas CFO Leadership Council
Tuesday December 13, 2016 @ 7:30A - 10:00A
Join the Dallas CFO Leadership Council on Tuesday, December 13 and participate in a thought-provoking discussion with Vance Ginn, Economist, Center for Fiscal Policy with The Texas Public Policy Foundation.
Through this session, attendees will:
- Gain insights on the evolving economy to assess the potential impact on organizations
- Learn about how the recent election results will affect the economy and developing strategies for minimizing future threats
- Get a snapshot of the global economy and opportunities for growth
- Vance Ginn, Ph.D, Economist at the Center for Fiscal Policy at the Texas Public Policy Foundation
About Our Speaker
Vance Ginn, Ph.D, Economist at the Center for Fiscal Policy at the Texas Public Policy Foundation
His research interests include increasing state budget transparency, reforming state pension systems, limiting state spending and taxes, eliminating the business margins tax and property taxes, examining labor market trends, modeling economic activity, and investigating oil and gasoline markets.
Please note that service providers or any executives who are not senior financial executives (CFOs, Vice Presidents of Finance, Controllers, Directors of Finance, etc.) will not be admitted attendance to this event. The CFO Leadership Council reserves the right to decline any registration.
If you would like to cancel your ticket or request a refund, please contact Erin Gardner, Marketing Director, Dallas Chapter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds are available up to 24 hours prior to the program.
- Program Level: Intermediate
- CPE: 2 Credits
- Field of Study: Other
- Program Prerequisites: None
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Delivery Method: Live/Group
When & Where
The CFO Leadership Council
The CFO Leadership Council, is a community of senior financial executives dedicated to developing strong leadership at all professional levels, from Controller to CFO.
Our community is a nationwide group of knowledge seekers from all industries who come together to help solve each other’s challenges and celebrate successes.
Learn more at www.cfolc.com