The Start Something Challenge Kick-Off
Monday, October 7, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM (EDT)
107 Submissions from 38 cities and towns representing 13 counties throughout the state of New Jersey!
The 2013 edition of The Start Something Challenge is all about giving entrepreneurs the opportunity to gain visibility and feedback for their business ideas, and win $30,000 in cash and prizes!
Join us to celebrate these entrepreneurs and witness the announcement of the 30 semifinalists who will move on to the next phase of the Challenge.
WHEN: OCTOBER 7, 2013 6:30-9 PM
- Robert Weiss, Managing Director- Head of JP Morgan Private Bank for New Jersey, JPMorgan Chase
- Darryl Godfrey, Executive Vice President of Small Business Development for Brick City Development Corporation
- Kimberlee Williams, CEO, FEMWORKS
- LaShonda Tyree, The Handmade Soap Coach, Founder and creator of Nyah Beauty
- Start Something Challenge Competition entrants
WHERE: The Great Oaks Charter School, 5th Floor, Teachers Village, 24 Maiden Lane, Newark NJ 07102
Directions: The Great Oaks Charter School is on the corner of Maiden Lane and Halsey Street. Halsey Street is between Williams Street and Branford Place. Free parking is available in the lot right next to Teacher's Village.
Questions or concerns? Email Esther@RisingTideCapital.org or call 201-432-4316 ext 106
When & Where
Rising Tide Capital
Rising Tide Capital is a 501-c-3 non-profit organization based in Jersey City, NJ, transforming lives and communities through entrepreneurship. To learn more visit www.RisingTideCapital.org