THE SOCIAL ENTREPRENEUR WORKSHOP
COME & LEARN THE FOLLOWING
HOW TO LAUNCH & BUILD A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS
DISCOVER THE POWER OF SOCIAL BUSINESS 3.0
LEARN SPECIFICALLY HOW TO USE CAUSED BASED MARKETING TO BUILD YOUR BUSINESS
And Grow Your Sales By Up To A Massive 74%
- Cause-related marketing can increase sales as much as 74% according to a study by Cone and Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business.
- More than half (55%) of global respondents in Nielsen’s corporate social responsibility survey say they are willing to pay extra for products and services from companies that are committed to positive social and environmental impact—an increase from 50 percent in 2012 and 45 percent in 2011.
What Is Cause Marketing And How Does It Benefit You?
The concept of cause-related marketing was first introduced in 1983 by American Express to describe its campaign to raise money for the Statue of Liberty’s restoration. American Express donated one cent to the restoration every time someone used its charge card. As a result, the number of new cardholders grew by 45%, and card usage increased by 28%.
The Cone Cause Evolution Survey says that 87% of consumers would select a brand that has a cause over a company that is not tied to a cause.
That’s not all. The 2012 Edleman Goodpurpose study findings are compelling.
- 72% of people surveyed said they would recommend a brand that supports a good cause over one that doesn’t.
- 57% of respondents said they would want to work for a brand that supports a good cause over one that doesn’t.
- 45% of respondents said they would want to invest in a brand that supports a good cause over one that doesn’t.
- 44% of respondents said they would be willing to pay a premium for a brand that supports a good cause over one that doesn’t.
The findings were also clear on 5 specific benefits for you:
- 1. Brand awareness for both the for-profit business and the not-for-profit organization
- 2. Increased ability to attract and retain customers
- 3. Increased ability to attract and retain employees
- 4. Increased sales
- 5. Exposure to new audiences
Forbes Magazine states. "Purpose-driven businesses have a great marketing advantage — they are more likely to engage consumers."
A Duke University study revealed the follow consumer attitudes…
- 89 percent want business, government and charities to partner on causes
- 91 percent feel businesses should communicate their support of charities
- 58 percent said companies fail to explain their good deeds
Cause Marketing Can Cause Your Business To Experience Explosive Growth And Here’s How Unite4Good Can Help You and Your Business
AT THIS EVENT YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT THE FOLLOWING:
NOW YOU CAN COME & LEARN FROM INDUSTRY ROCKSTARS HOW TO LAUNCH & BUILD A MEGA-SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS
Be More Prestigious, More Powerful and More Profitable, Read On…