Join us for a day of immersion with the world of virtual reality. Experience exciting VR content brought in from all over of Southern California and beyond. The day will be filled with demos, panels, and giveways.
SoCal VR is a collection of content creators, developers, film makers, journalist, audio professionals, engineers, artists, and creative people every where in between. Those who buy VIP tickets will get access to the demo floor 2 hours early and can sit in on the VIP panel at.
The jam packed line up of panels is as follows:
Room 1: The Cove – 360 broadcast by VRLive.tv
1) Opening Remarks
2) VIP Keynote by David Knight - Taking You Inside a Space Shuttle: The EndeaVR Project
3) VIP Panel: Bringing VR to the Mainstream - moderated by Jonnie Ross
4) Immersive Gaming Experiences - moderated by Dave Taylor
5) The Future of Journalism - moderated by Matthew Terndrup
6) VR for Themeparks, Arcades, Carnivals and Zoos
7) The Art of Presence: Storytelling in VR - moderated by Duncan Trussell
Room 2: The ROC – recorded in 360 by Vrideo
1) Portals into the Metaverse: Connecting Live-Action to Virtual Environments - moderated by Bruce Wooden
2) Building Virtual Worlds - moderated by Chris Cain
3) Reaching Mass Markets through Adult Entertainment – moderated by Cris Miranda
Over 40 exhibitors will show off their work at the event. There will be Virtual Reality games (including multiplayer ones), sports, horror, journalism, webVR, augmented reality, psychedelic experiences, medical scenarios, art installations, and everything in between. Many of the exhibitors are based in Southern California. Others come from San Francisco, Silicon Valley, and beyond.
Kickoff Party (July 11)
We Labs 235 East Broadway, Long Beach, CA 90802
7pm - 12am
Have questions about The SoCal Virtual Reality Conference & Expo? Contact Dylan Watkins
When & Where
Dylan is the founder of Monster VR.