San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
If you have 49 employees or less, this workshop is for you!
Small Business & Healthcare Reform
Presented by the Orange County Small Business Development Center & PEOple OneSource
Wednesday July 24, 2013 from 9:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
PEOple OneSource and the Orange County SBDC are collaborating to present a free informational Workshop on Healthcare Reform. We are pleased to have the SBA and Covered CA address small businesses with information about the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
The ACA will take effect on January 1, 2014.
Many businesses have asked the following questions:
- What are the Healthcare Exchanges?
- What does this mean for Small Business Owners?
- What are the Employer Mandates?
- Does Shared Responsibility impact my company?
- Is my business eligible for Tax Credits?
- Is my business subject to Tax Penalties?
- What does it mean for coverage to be "affordable"?
- How can an employer tell whether the coverage is affordable to the employee?
- Which employers must offer coverage and what will it cost?
- When can a full -time employee get government aid to help pay for health coverage?
- What is a Qualified Health Plan?
- Where can a small business obtain resources from an Administrative, Accounting, HR, Legal or Health Insurance Perspective?
We want to ensure that as a small business owner you have these answers!
This is a valuable opportunity for many businesses to get ahead of the inevitable...
Join us on Wednesday, July 24, 2013 from 9:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. at Rancho Santiago College, Board Room, 2323 North Broadway #107, Santa Ana, 92706.
For more information, contact Cassandra Lattin or Celina Roque at 951-808-3840.
Visit www.peopleonesource.com and review more information on Healthcare Reform.
To receive more information on Healthcare Reform and other topics, subscribe to our mailing list.
When & Where
PEOple OneSource (PEO1) is working with businesses taking them to the next level of performance.
Our Mission is to team with specific businesses to assist with increasing their profits, while creating 50,000 jobs, nationwide.
Our services include: Benefit Administration, Regulatory Compliance, Human Resources, Payroll, Recruiting, Risk Management (Workers Compensation Administration) Training, Unemployment Claims, Processing Garnishments, Affirmative Action Plans, E-verify, Performance Management, Exit Interviews, and Government Contracting support.
Our current focus is to team with specific businesses to both educate and support their administrative requirement to ensure compliance with healthcare reform.