Actions and Detail Panel
The Six Personal Perspectives: Mindset for Success with Russ Nolting
Thu, April 6, 2017, 11:30 AM – 2:00 PM CDT
An individual’s mindset holds the key to what he/she can accomplish. Years ago, Gary Keller discovered that high achievers have a similar mindset when it comes to success – the key points encompassed in The Six Personal Perspectives. You too can be a high achiever and reach the highest level of success in business and in life by learning about, adopting and mastering these foundational perspectives.
In this class, you will do the following:
- Discover how to utilize your strengths and weaknesses to achieve self-mastery
- Pinpoint and time block for the 20 percent you should be focusing on to achieve a career worth having, a business worth owning and a life worth living
- Learn the five steps you can take to purposefully break through your ceiling of achievement
- Explore all the resources available to keep you learning based and learning for earning’s sake
- Unlimit your thinking and your success by delving into ways to remove and redirect limiting beliefs
- Adopt the accountability mindset and learn how to focus on the things that are within your control so you can effect positive change and overcome obstacles
Arrive at 11:30 for lunch and networking. Class starts at 12 noon.