The Sharing Experience: From Violence in Our Lives to Peace in Our Communities (Payson)
Monday, June 26, 2017 at 8:30 AM - Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 4:30 PM (MST)
This is a newly developed hybrid training that combines three days of interactive in-person training with webinars, group projects, and online video sharing. Training topics include: the effects of trauma exposure on children, of power and oppression, technology safety and cyber harassment, teen dating violence and social media, risk and safety planning, advocacy within criminal and civil legal systems, empowerment, crisis intervention and of self-care. This training is designed for professionals working with people and communities impacted by
Registration, Cancellation and Payment: Registration is required for the training.
• Register early! Training fills quickly and registration is handled on a first come, first serve basis. Space is limited.
• Payment for The Sharing Experience must be received two weeks in advance of the training.
• Cancellations must be made at least one week prior.
• No refunds and registration fees are non-transferable.
• NO SHOWS will be charged a $50.00 fee.
For more information and/or to become a member please contact Doreen Nicholas at 602-279-2900 or email email@example.com
Save This Event
When & Where
Arizona Coalition to End Sexual and Domestic Violence
Since 1980, we've lead the anti-domestic violence movement in Arizona and provided key services aimed at eliminating abuse. In 2013, the coalition became the designated dual coalition in Arizona to address both sexual and domestic violence becoming the Arizona Coalition to End Sexual and Domestic Violence. Our mission is to end sexual and domestic violence in Arizona by dismantling oppression and promoting equity among all people.