What if you had a safe community in which you could explore and redefine your sexuality and the beliefs you’ve created around intimacy? Next June we are bringing together 20 of Miami’s leading sexuality experts and educators for an event like no other. During this two-day summit, they will share with you their knowledge and recommendations on how to improve your relationships with your significant other and your children, your sex life, and ultimately to help you rediscover the woman in you.
We believe that by empowering a woman’s sexuality, we provide them with tools to shape their futures along with their relationship to themselves, their bodies, and the people they most care for. We are providing a comfortable environment for women to take care of themselves by honoring, discovering, accepting and dealing with their own needs and desires.
The Sex Summit is right for you if:
- You recognize that sexuality is a foundational part of your personal development that goes far beyond the bedroom. It is a part of every self-identified woman - gay, straight, or trans.
- You are a woman in a long term relationship wondering where the passion and desire has gone and what you can do to create a new way of relating to your partner.
- You want more than canned sex advice. The Sex Summit brings you expert techniques and insights whether you consider yourself to be conservative or a try-anything-once kind of woman.
- You are a mom that balances the roles of being a sensual being with that of facing the task of having a clear and empowering conversation with your kids about more than just the birds and the bees the way you were taught them.
- You want to overcome the feelings of insecurity, shame or anger that have been around due to trauma, abuse, stress or the media environment.
- You could benefit from becoming part of a sisterhood that “gets” you without judgement or expectations.
Join us June 2017 as we bring you a safe, comfortable space to release old, outdated beliefs in place of growth and understanding. This is your year. Are you up for the challenge?
The 2017 Annual Sex Summit is everything you’re afraid to Google and deserve to know delivered in a supportive community of women.
**This two-day workshop will take place on:
Saturday, June 24
Sunday, June 25
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Due to the nature of the workshops, you must be 18+ to attend.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Have questions? We're here. You can reach us at email@example.com.
For sponsorship opportunities, plese contact firstname.lastname@example.org.