This event has sold out. Thank you for your support of the Northern Colorado Breastfeeding Coalition!
Secrets of Baby Behavior
Presented by: UC Davis Human Lactation Center
CE Credits: Physicians, PA's, CLC's, IBCLC's, RDN's
This course is intended for physicians, physician assistants, certified lactation counselors, international board certified lactation consultants, registered dietitians, nurse practitioners, certified midwives, and other professionals working with pregnant patients and/or new parents.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of St. Anthony Hospital and Northern Colorado Breastfeeding Coalition. St. Anthony Hospital is accredited by the Colorado Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
St. Anthony Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.25 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA) accepts AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM.
Early Bird Registration $70.00 good until August 28
$95 after August 28 ($85 NCBC member discounted price)
Participants of this conference will learn the basics of infant behavior as well as simple and efficient methods of teaching this information to new parents to support informed early infant-feeding decisions.
- Describe how misinterpretation of infant behavior may lead to early breastfeeding cessation
- Differentiate the 6 infant states of arousal and awareness
- Demonstrate the ability to distinguish between different types of infant cues
- Describe normal infant sleep patterns in the first 6 months of life
- List 2 experiences commonly described by mothers that erroneously led them to believe that they could not breastfeed
Doors open at 8:00am. Conference begins at 9am.
With any questions or concerns please contact email@example.com. Thank you!