The ROYAL TREE Silent-Tree Auction: The Fraser Royal
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
- The Fraser Royal is for the concerning client. Like this beautiful card by Crane, The Royal Tree is beautiful, majestic, breath taking, and considered Natures Art. This Fraser Fir is fresh cut from a special place in the Blue Ridge Mountains with the richest of soil and monitored attention. It is known as the Rose Royce of Holiday Trees. The tree is 9 to 12 feet tall with phenomenal symmetry . Sized according to client request. One (1) Tree Is Available.
- It is known for its long lasting, deep aromatic fragrance, long needle retention, and sturdy boughs. Properly cared for you can reap the beauty of this tree for months to come.
- The Royal Tree will be delivered to your home with a tree stand in place and ready to be watered. It can be shipped Any Place in the United States as a gift and will arrive boxed and protected from damage.
- A sprinkle of Waterford and Lenox ornaments are a perfect accent.
- When planted outside after the Holiday, balled and burlaped Real Xmas Trees temper winds, suppress loud sounds, filter dust, moderate temperature, and dissipate odors or simply make great mulch.
- Real Christmas Trees are an all-American renewable, recyclable resource and can be used as a feeding station and winter shelter for songbirds in your yard.
- NOTE: The safest Christmas tree is a fresh, well-watered tree. A Real tree has never started a fire. Faulty Christmas lights, candles, and fireplaces can start tree fires.
- We support grandparents raising grandchildren.
email: info@smlChocolateFestival.com to register for a bid number or call 540.721.0721 or 757-648-9897
Date and Time
Smith Mountain Lake
PACKAGED, BOXED & DELIVERED Any Place in the USA or PICK UP at Festival December 10 to 11th. BID ONLINE:
West Lake Corner
130 Scruggs Road, Moneta, VA 24121