Actions and Detail Panel
The Rise of the Drones! Seminar with PLUS Midwest Chapter
Tue, May 16, 2017, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM CDT
In partnership with PLUS Midwest Chapter, this seminar will look at drones as an emerging risk and their impact on the insurance industry.
- The rise of drones - past, present, and future
- Drone accidents - what can go wrong?
- FAA regulations
- Underwriting, insurability, and legal issues
3 hours of continuing education credit have been requested from the Illinois, Indiana, ans Wisconsin Departments of Insurance. CLE credit available for attorneys.
FREE for employees of Association member and colleague firms, PLUS members, and Insurance Associates members.
- Chris Howard, Vice President, Sterling Risk Management
- Anthony Mormino, Senior Vice President and Senior Legal Counsel, Swiss Re
- Dr. Richard Wlezien, PhD, Professor and Chair of Aerospace Engineering, Iowa State University