Current Sponsors: Identity Magazine, Maplecrest Ford Lincoln of Union, NJ, Stroudsmoor Country Inn, Younique by Janene, Mustang Sally's Now, Lady Savant Society, Love by Sarah Walton, SV Consulting,, Mindful Meal Party
• Cocktails & Celebration: May 31, 2016 (Starts at 7pm, check-in 3pm) • Loaded SWAG bag • Crusin' Escape Car Giveaway Sponsored by Maplecrest Ford Lincoln of Union, NJ • 2-night stay (Tuesday and Wednesday) • Breakfast included (Wednesady AM & Thursday AM) • Lunch Included (Wednesday & Thursday) • Dinner included (Wednesday & Thursday) • All taxes and fees are already included
NOTE: Agenda for conference + still under final revisions May 31, 2016: Check-In 3pm
7:00pm :: Cocktail & Celebration (+ Game Night) :: Mingle and Toast
Wednesday, June 1, 2016
8:15 AM Breakfast ::
9:00 AM Registration :: Mingle & Vendor
9:45 Welcome :: Susan Vernicek, Mariel Alvarado, Brandyn Randolph, Sarah Walton
10:00 Keynote :: Susan Vernicek, Discovering the Power of Self-Acceptance, Appreciation, and Personal Achievement
10:35 Manifest Success :: How and why to manifest success ~ Presenting Brandyn Randolph and Mariel Alvarado
11:30 Lunch :: Nancy Witters ( Comedy Show)
12:15 Having the Courage to Redefine Your Life :: ~ Presented by M. Shannon Hernandez
• Learn what it means to live a courageous life. • Discover how to identify your goals and any obstacles holding you back. • Understand what it takes to sustain happiness and fulfillment in your day-to-day life.
1:00 Vulnerability in Action :: Andrea Goulet
• Why transparency has replaced secrecy in winning business strategies • How to transform failure into wisdom when you approach it the right way • Tools and frameworks to help you embrace feedback and spur conversations
1:45 Vendors :: Shop & Mingle
2:30 Social & Book Signing :: Meet with Speakers & Hosts for social hour, Q&A, and book signing.
FREE "ME" TIME :: Spa, hike, pool, network, nap, etc.
6:45 PM Dinner :: Group dinner (included)
8:15 Casino :: Group Shuttle to Mt. Airy Casino!
Thursday, June 2, 2016
8:00 - 10:00 Breakfast
8:00 - 8:20 Yoga :: Yoga on the Mountain (outside & optional, but included)
10:15 Welcome Back
10:20 Women in Business :: How and Why We Thrive ~ Presented by Sarah Walton
11:10 Dare To Live Your Truth :: 4 Radical Shifts to More Meaning, Money & Mastery ~ Presented by Carolyn Herfurth
The Truth: Women entrepreneurs want the ideal cross section of lifestyle, freedom and steady income - without working around the clock. The Dare: To design the life you want and deserve! Make a beeline for this session where you’ll learn...
• How to get what you want by taking a cue from Lady Gaga • The biggest blind spots that impact your ability to earn what you’re worth • The 4-step framework to make your business enjoyable, sustainable and profitable
11:45 LUNCH :: On-Site Nature Walk and Healthy Lunch through the Butterfly Garden
12:30 :: Unleash What's Waiting to Be Unleashed ~ Presented by Jennifer Zwiebel
• Connect with what truly inspires you and access a bigger, more creative and meaningful vision of what you’re here to share with the world • Learn killer tools that help you identify and MOVE THROUGH what’s keeping you stuck • Start mapping out a strategy to make your vision real and take the first steps towards making it happen
1:15 Breakout Sessions ::
Donna Leyens - Key Steps for Profitable Growth Desiree Kinney - Women of Wall Street & Overcoming the Odds Jennifer Bronsnick - Human Design Charts Maria Luchsinger - Wheel of Life Neepa Sikdar - Accessible Style Stephanie Dalfonzo - Impostor Syndrome :: What is it and How to Overcome it
Music/Poetry by Michele Wroblewski
3:00 PM FREE "ME" TIME :: Spa, hike, pool, network, nap, etc.
5:00 PM Dinner :: Group Dinner (included)
Heart & Art Cottage
SWAG BAG SPONSORS:
Younique by Janene Coltom
We’re one distinct entity with a single mission we hope to accomplish through Courage + Purpose.
Meet us: Susan, Mariel, Brandyn and Sarah. We’re individuals, but all four of us possess common characteristics and objectives that we want to share with women all over the world. Having connected with each other immediately, forming a bond of friendship and new business ventures, we’ve joined forces to share our synergy and start a movement. There is a power in numbers, especially when we share one goal: to inspire women to reach further than they’ve ever imagined.
The four of us live with courage and purpose. We endeavor to serve other women, like us, who hustle with heart. Each a dynamic entrepreneur and advocate of women’s empowerment in and of ourselves, together, we form a unit, aspiring and committing to serve other women of like minds and actions.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.