The Retail Leaders Conference (TRLC) brings together the very best of local and international retail thought and practice leaders to speak, hear, brainstorm, discuss and align on the key issues, challenges and opportunities of the Nigerian Retail Industry and importantly how to drive sustainable growth for the Industry.
The Conference is designed to be:
The Opportunity Point
The Conference is an opportunity to;
- Understand your business in the context of a dynamic and transforming retail environment.
- Recognise the key variables that will determine the shape and form the retail of tomorrow will.
- Understand how to relates with and play these variables for maximum success.
- Understand how you can take best advantage of the opportunities.
- Network with Retail thought leaders, Capacity builders and other key retail business enablers.
The Meeting Point
The Conference serves as;
- A melting point of ideas for Retail Excellence.
- A meeting point of Retail opportunities and resources.
- A confluence of Retail Practitioners, Thought Leaders, Service Providers and Policy makers.
- A showcase of retail best practices from around the world.
The Refreshment Point
The Conference is;
- A barometer of progress and a seer of the trajectory of retail transformation in Nigeria.
- A major plank in the preparation of Nigerians to take advantage of the opportunities in Retail.
- The biggest networking meeting for the ‘who is who’ of Retail in Nigeria.
- The ultimate go-to event for Retailing in Nigeria.
Who You Will Meet
The Retail Leaders Conference will bring together key stakeholders, decision makers, thought and practice leaders in retail industry, and local and international B2B leaders seeking opportunities, partnerships and collaborations.
- Banks & Other Financial Institutions.
- Retail Service Providers.
- Government/ Regulators/ MDAs.
- Owners/ CEOs.
- Commercial/ Marketing/ Sales/ Retail Directors and other Executive Directors.
- C-level and other Senior Executives.
- General and Divisional Managers.