The Rehab Journey: A Pathway to Quality Care
The primary goals for Alabama ARN's Educational Conference are:
- To increase the attendees' awareness of current trends and a futuristic view of developments in rehabilitative healthcare.
- To assist the attendees' in incorporating evidence-based practice into rehabilitative patient and healthcare settings.
- This conference is designed for nurses, therapists, social workers, consultants, and any other healthcare professional working in acute care, home health, long-term care, outpatient, and other healthcare affiliations or settings.
NURSING CONTACT HOURS
- Up to 8.4 continuing education hours will be provided.
- Printouts of all presentations will be available via the Alabama ARN website at a later date (please check back)!
- Handouts will not be provided at the conference.
- Please visit Alabama ARN website at: www.alabamaarn.org.
What are my options for parking?
- Please check back at a later date for the answer to this question!
What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Temperatures in the room may vary so plan to dress comfortably and bring a light sweater.
- Weapons are strictly prohibited on all St. Vincent's Hospital property.
- There are specific, designated areas where smoking is allowed. These are the only areas where smoking is permitted while on St. Vincent's Hospital property.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You have two options. You may:
- Bring your printed ticket to the event, or
- Have the ticket available to show via smartphone or tablet device