Mobile advertising is getting a lot of hype, but what are brands really doing in mobile today? What should we expect in 2011? Our panel will discuss the realities and answer questions like:
- How big is mobile brand advertising?
- How does mobile fit into the big picture for most brands?
- What are the hot issues for brands? Targeting? Buying? Ad formats? Measurement?
- How has Apple’s promotion of iAd changed the market?
- What are the opportunities for publishers and app developers?
Monday, October 4, 6:30pm. Panel starts at 7:30 and ends at 8:30.
At MIT Sloan, Wong Auditorium, 70 Memorial Drive, Cambridge, MA (entrance at Amherst and Wadsworth Streets near Kendall Square).
Adam Towvim, Jumptap (Moderator)
Brett Leary from Digitas
VP/Dir of Mobile Marketing at DIGITAS and is charged with helping clients to navigate mobile technologies, trends and tactics.
Director, National Advertising Sales at Crisp, evangelizing 3rd party creative ad serving, tracking & reporting across devices & platforms.
Mobile Catalyst at Mullen, navigating the changing mobile landscape and inspiring creative mobile thinking.
VP Sales, Nexage – Oversees publisher sales and marketing efforts for Nexage, formerly held executive sales positions at GamerDNA, Enpocket, and Nokia.
Hill Holliday Advertising – Digital Strategist & Mobile Specialist, helping clients integrate and innovate their cross-functional brand strategies.