This powerful event will bring together some of the most experienced and talented investment professionals from across the Nation to answer your Self-Directed IRA questions.
The event will be structured as a panel and will showcase a lineup of professional investors from many segments of real estate investing, to provide the event attendees with a wide variety of free education. The All Pro Event will provide advanced education on how to increase personal wealth, how to locate private funding sources, how to leverage time, money and network; and the best part of all is that the event is completely FREE!
Panel of Experts:
- As the CEO of Quest IRA, Nathan Long oversees the operations of the company and aids in improving the practices implemented. After joining his brother, Quincy and the Quest IRA team in 2007, Nathan has aided in growing the company from a small establishment to a rapidly growing leader in the SDIRA industry.
- John Hyre is a tax attorney, accountant and real estate investor. Prior to venturing out on his own, he worked for two of the Big Five accounting firms and for several Fortune 500 companies. His firm provides tax services, including bookkeeping, return preparation, audit representation and planning advice to real estate investors.
- Scott has been in the mortgage, finance, and banking industry since 2001 and an active real estate investor since 2002. He has been actively buying notes on residential and commercial properties since 2005.
- Jason got his first taste of real estate investing after joining a local real estate club. In 2012 made his first transaction and hasn’t looked back. Since then he has bought, sold, and leased dozens of properties.
- As a frequent and popular guest speaker Jeff Watson has become a recognized thought leader and innovator in thefield of real estate investing, asset protection, wealth building and self directed retirement account transactions. Jeff has been a landlord and real estate investor since 1993.
RSVP is required for this event!
Event hosted by Quest IRA, Inc.