Will Congress enact corporate tax reform in 2017, and what will it look like? Join the Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center, congressional leaders, and top tax experts for a half-day forum on the prospects for reform and the pros and cons of various proposals, including a destination-based cash-flow tax.
- Senator Ron Wyden, ranking member, Senate Committee on Finance (D-OR)
- Doug Holtz-Eakin, president, American Action Forum
- Alan Auerbach, director, Robert D. Burch Center for Tax Policy and Public Finance, University of California, Berkeley
- Rosanne Altshuler, professor of economics, Rutgers University
- John Buckley, visiting professor, Georgetown University Law Center
- Howard Gleckman, senior fellow, Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center
- Kevin Hassett, director of research for domestic policy, American Enterprise Institute
- Pam Olson, US deputy tax leader and Washington National Tax Services practices leader, PricewaterhouseCoopers
Registration is required to attend this event. Light breakfast will be available at 8:30 a.m. The program will begin promptly at 9:00 a.m. For inquiries regarding this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.