San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Professional & Diversity Job Fair of Tinley Park
Friday, October 28, 2016
10:00AM - 1:00PM
Tinley Park Convention Center & The Holiday Inn Hotel
18501 Convention Center Drive
Tinley Park, IL 60477
Plan to attend and meet face-to-face with several of the Chicagoland area’s finest employers.
All of the companies at our job fairs have open positions they are seeking to fill.
Positions in the following areas are typically available:
Sales, Customer Service, Call Center, Management, General Business, Marketing, Retail, Administrative, Insurance, Banking, Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Education, Law Enforcement, Government, Military, Hospitality, Human Resources, Technicians, Telemarketing, Healthcare, IT, and more.
Tips for Success:
• Pre-register—Some companies view the resumes before the event and may invite you to come and meet them. (We recommend that you pre-register but it is not required to attend.)
• Dress professionally—First impressions go a long way.
• Bring multiple copies of your resume.
• Arrive any time between 10AM and 1PM—Plan to spend 45 minutes to 1 hour at the event.
• Bring a friend—All job seekers are welcome.
• Prepare a brief but effective “brag” to let the people you meet with get to know you.
• Keep an open mind—Meet with as many of the companies as you can; you may be pleasantly surprised at what you find.
Remember, the best way to be considered for a position is to meet the hiring managers in person. Plan to attend this event!
When & Where
Catalyst Career Group
Catalyst Career Group believes that change can be a good thing. Our job fair allows you to connect with employers. Looking for a job or a new career is a significant change in anyone’s life and we want to help. We are committed to matching quality candidates with fine companies all over the nation.