New York Public Library - Grand Central Branch - 135 East 46th Street
NYC - Free Seminar
The Power of LinkedIn for Job/Career Success
We have all heard that networking is still one of the most powerful methods of connecting to career/job opportunities and will most likely stay that way forever. But most people don’t know how to build effectively and use a network to increase their odds to connect to opportunities. Having a strong network is important for everyone whether you’re employed or in a job search.
- What is networking and is it effective?
- What are some of today’s tools to support building a network
- What is LinkedIn and why is it so powerful?
- Understanding the sections of a LinkedIn Profile.
- Tips on building a powerful LinkedIn Profile.
- Methods to connect to people and build a strong network.
- How to use your LinkedIn network for a job/career search or promotions.
Workshop / seminar will be approx. 2 hours, with a Q & A session