San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Power of Marketing in the Moment
As more and more consumers are heading online during big cultural moments - whether they be awards shows, large-scale sporting events or major political moments like presidential debates – social media has become a real-time echo chamber of public opinion. This gives brands today an incredible opportunity to achieve newfound relevance and really resonate with their audiences.
The beauty of real-time engagement often lies in improvisation, it’s also about planning ahead: building the right muscle memory, culture, and technological backbone. Looking at everything from the Oreo Super Bowl blackout ad to Justin Timberlake’s comeback at the Grammy’s, to the many Oscar imitators (hits and misses) - social experts at this event will explore what brands need to do to become an authentic part of the consumer conversation – and affect the bottom line.
This invite-only, exclusive event will also include:
- A behind the scenes look at the planning and execution Oreo’s real-time efforts, technologies and strategies
- The social engagement technologies that “break down the glass walls,” providing brands with distributed command centers to visualize trends and discover opportunities across all social activity streams including paid and earned media
A special announcement from Mondelez about its mPulse Lab featuring Expion technology
Behind the Scenes Exclusive: How Oreo Stole the Super Bowl Spotlight
For the first time, hear from the people that seized the Super Bowl's unpredictable moment to create a real-time advertisement, and a social media explosion, in mere minutes.
- David Teicher, Associate Editor at AdAge
- Mondelez International - Bonin Bough, VP Global Media and Consumer Engagement
- Oreo (a Mondelez International brand) – Steve Doan, Senior Associate Brand Manager
- Expion – Albert Chou, Chief Innovation Officer
- 360i – David Berkowitz, VP, Emerging Media
- VaynerMedia - Gary Vaynerchuk, Co-founder
Join us at 3 o'clock Sunday afternoon
Drinks/Food 3 PM
|This event is invitation only.|
When & Where
Expion is a social software company that enables marketers to manage, optimize, and distribute social content at scale to drive engagement in a real time world. Our Social Relationship Platform empowers global brands, media companies, retailers and agencies listen, content plan, publish, moderate, analyze, govern and share content on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram and other social channels across thousands of users.