Join us on Sunday, March 12th for a day of Forgiveness! Author, Emily Hooks will discuss The Power of Forgiveness during Sunday morning services at 9:30 am and 11:00, followed by an afternoon workshop from 2:00 to 5:00 pm in Fellowship Hall. Tickets are $10 per person.
In this workshop you will discover...
- A new way of looking at forgiveness as a personal healing practice that leads to self-empowerment and freedom from suffering.
- What forgiveness really is & what it is not.
- How to overcome your resistance to healing—why we choose not to forgive and how to move past this.
- The 5 core competencies we need to become forgiving.
- An 8-Step process to forgive anyone for anything (including the self).
- Walk away with practical tools & a plan including meditations!
“Using the healing power of forgiveness is a must in order to live the joyous, vibrant life we are designed to live. Emily Hooks gives us powerful information, tools, and encouragement to do this important personal work. Do yourself a favor and read this book!”
- Edwene Gaines, author of “The Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity, A Simple Guide to Unlimited Abundance”
Lear more about Emily at her website: http://emilyjhooks.com