The Positively Powerful Woman Awards & Conference Friday, June 5th. 8:30AM to 6PM. Ritz-Carlton, Phoenix.
Collaborate. Celebrate. Be inspired.
And reach women leaders like never before!
During the 8th Annual Positively Powerful Woman Awards Luncheon, six extraordinary women will be honored for their professional accomplishments and their contributions to the community. The Awards Luncheon honoring them is now part of a dynamic new Leadership Conference. Seven renowed speakers and I will join forces to create a valuable and engaging experience for you with personal, professional and business development. I have selected each one of them for their incredible caring for people, absolute knowledge of their subject matter and their commitment to impart inspiration. The theme is "COLLABORATION!" Dr. Joel P. Martin, Founder
Registration, Networking & Continental Breakfast
- Deborah Bateman, coach, author and Vice President of the Board of Directors for National Bank of Arizona, will present “The Journey to Success Begins Within.”
- Rev. Dr. Helen Hunter, Pastor of The Great Koinonia and President of the East Valley NAACP will speak about “Being A Positively Powerful Spirit-Filled Woman.”
- Loretta Love Huff, author and Owner, Emerald Harvest Consulting and coach to executives and entrepreneurs will present “Talking Business, Taking Action, Being Strategic.”
- Kristi Lee, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, TruNorth Global and successful entrepreneur with Send Out Cards, will “Turn Your Connections Into Collaborations & Contacts” with her presentation.
8th Annual Positively Powerful Woman Awards Presentation Luncheon
Emcee: Terri O, ABC15 Co-Host Sonoran Living Live
2015 Positively Powerful Woman Awards Honorees
- Nicole Stanton, Philanthropic Leadership. Partner/Quarles & Brady, Phoenix Office Managing Partner, Phoenix First Lady and Founder, Stop Bullying AZ.
- Dr. Duku Anokye, Educational Leadership. Director of International Initiatives for the ASU New College of Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences.
- MaryLynn Mack, Visionary Leadership. Deputy Director, Desert Botanical Garden.
- Isola Jones, Arts & Culture Leadership. Internationally Recognized Mezzo-Soprano.
- Rev. Delphine Rodriguez, Spiritual Leadership. Minister & Educator.
- Bonnie Lucas, Entrepreneurial Leadership. President / CEO & Owner, Law Enforcement Specialists, Inc.
Dr. Joel P. Martin, Founder. Keynote & Panel Moderator "The New Feminism".
- Debbie Waitkus, author, business/golf networking consultant and President and Founder of Golf for Cause, will talk about “How to Have It All As a Business Woman Without Losing It!” A true advocate of the sport, she is a founder and managing partner of the National Women's Golf Alliance — evaluating and certifying golf facilities for how well they "Roll Out the Green Carpet™" for women, and past-president of Women in the Golf Industry.
- Suzan Hart is an inspirational speaker, author and master trainer who speaks before the Direct Selling Women’s Alliance and Isagenix International. She has shared the stage with Jack Canfield, John Gray and Robert Allen and has trained on CDs with David Wood and Steven Covey. She will present “Branding and Marketing Sales Success!”
- Dr. George C. Fraser is the Chief Executive Officer of FraserNet, Inc., Producer of the PowerNetworking Conference and author of five best-selling books. Upscale Magazine named him as one of the “Top 50 Power Brokers in Black America” and Black Enterprise Magazine called him “Black America’s #1 Networker.” Dr. Fraser will provide Reflections on the Positively Powerful Woman Awards.
All conference and luncheon attendees will be entered into a drawing for two round-trip airline tickets on Southwest Airlines. Southwest Airlines is the official airline of the Positively Powerful Woman Program.
We appreciate the Positively Powerful Sponsors!
Southwest Airlines, Salt River Project (SRP), Cox Communications, Arizona State University (ASU), Southwest Gas Corporation, Henkel of North America, City of Scottsdale, National Bank of Arizona, Comfort Keepers, The Whitaker Group, The Terraces of Phoenix - ABHOW, ABC15, AZ Informant and Triad West Inc.
Join us. Let's create something Positively Powerful together!
The Positively Powerful Journey continues June 19 with "Bust Loose Your Leadership", July 17 with "Branding, Marketing, PR and Sales" and August 14 with the "Appreciation Breakfast".
Valet Parking is available at the Ritz-Carlton
Have questions about The Positively Powerful Leadership Conference & 8th Annual Woman Awards?
Contact Positively Powerful -Triad West Inc.