Come join us for this fun, relaxed, hands-on workshop designed to change the way you think about posing couples! At this four-hour event you will learn how to:
- Create relaxed and natural expressions from even the most stiff and awkward of couples
- Create an experience for your clients so that they don't feel awkward in front of the camera
- Create a series of poses that are interesting and unique, even when you are out of ideas
- Stop copying poses from pinterest and use your connection with your couples, and the connection that they share, to create images that they will absolutely love
- Use angles, lighting, and posture to make sure your clients look their best on camera
- Polish your current posing techniques and create a workflow all your own
- Create a series of interesting and different images when you only have 10 minutes to work with a couple on their wedding day
At the workshop you will receive instruction from Ashley & Chris, the opportunity to network with other like-minded photographers, and spend two hours getting hands-on with couples at a gorgeous wedding venue in Denver, CO.
Our couples will be dressed to the nines with real wedding attire, fresh flowers from MJM Designs, and ties from the Knotty Tie Company! We also have some giveaways and there will be plenty of time for networking and Q&A.
Seats are limited and the price WILL increase on January 1st, 2017 so book your spot today.
If you plan to enter the giveaway, book your spot at the early bird pricing to secure the lower rate and we will issue you a refund of your ticket price if you win!
ENTER THE GIVEAWAY HERE