Threet Ceramics offers handbuilding workshops to adult students of all levels.
* No previous experience working with clay required!
* Learn from an instructor with more than 15 years experience teaching ceramic crafts.
* With small class sizes (12 students max), students get lots of personal attention.
*All workshops are held in my 600 square foot artist studio space. Come check out the beautiful skylights.
* BYOB for a more festive creative experience!
* Each workshop is a single 3 hour session, in the "make-and-take" format : you'll build and choose how to decorate your creation during the workshop, then Stefani will glaze and fire so you can pick up your finished piece on a specified date.
* Register early for special EARLY BIRD pricing!
The Painted Flower Pot
You will learn to create a flower pot and tray using slab techniques that you can then decorate with your own handpinted designs.
A great way to personalize your living space.
Come join us!