Imagine being able to get in character instantly and easily....
Performance skills are the most coveted skills in our organization (Sweet Adelines) and the one that most of us struggle with the most. Being able to tell a story musically is key so it makes sense to be good at it, doesn't it?
Whether you sing in a Chorus or a Quartet (or both!), this one day intensive workshop will give you all the tools you need to be a more engaging and relaxed singer.
Why you should come to this class:
- You are feeling frustrated with your ability to get in to and stay in character during performances and competitions
- You are are ready to hear new ways to learn your music and get it off the page faster
- You are looking for a better way to retain what you learn at coaching nights and retreats
If so, welcome to The Other YOU on the Risers!
This full day workshop will give you the tools you need to create the musical experience you have been striving for.
It is about discovering your own unique learning style and finding new ways to engage with your audience regardless of where you are or who you are singing to.
This class is for you if:
- You sing in a Chorus or Quartet and you want to get in touch with new tools to improve your vocal performance
- You keep hearing how you need to get into character but are unsure how to do it effectively
- You are looking to feel more confident in your musical abilities and don't know where else to start
This class is ideal for anyone looking to enhance their performance skills
- Chorus members
- Management or Music Team Leaders
- Directors and Assistant Directors
Sunday, January 15th, 2017
10:00am - 6:00pm
Newmarket, ON (approx. 45 minutes north of Toronto)
**** Register by December 1st, 2016 and SAVE!! ****
Payments plans are available upon request!