San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
New Year's Eve 2014 at Junoon
Join us for an Intimate New Years Eve Affair at Junoon! A perfect blend of food & drink plus the right people will make this a special night.
The Food: Junoon offers a Michelin Starred culinary offering that includes Passed hors d'oeuvres, Chef Stations and Desserts that are sure to please.
The Drink: 5.5 hour Premium Open Bar with 3 bars for easy access. Our Bottle Service VIP tables includes gratuity within the ticket price so you don't have to hassle with it during the event. Premium Liquor & Premium Champagne options.
The Experience: We understand that there are many options for NYE. We also have experienced the standard NYE; a well known club venue, slammed to elbow-touching capacity with a mixture of attendants from random sources. This tends to lead to discord and an abundance of attendees who main priority it to extract every drop of alcohol from the open bar offering.
We choose to offer this type of event for people who want to enjoy their New Year’s Eve with friends and friends of those friends in a more intimate setting. There will be music, lights and a great party, but we will choose to do it will people that aren’t banking on New Year’s Eve as their only opportunity to experience a night out in New York City.
Good Food, Good Drinks. Good Music. Good People. Join Us. #JUNOONNYE2014
- 5½ Hour Premium Open Bar 8:30PM – 2:00AM (Doors open at 8:00pm to ensure you are inside the minute open bar starts!)
- Elegant menu of Passed Hors D'oeuvres& Buffet Stations
- Premium VIP Table Service Available for small & large groups
- Access to multiple bars for instant Service with additional bartenders & cocktail waitresses on staff specifically to ensure minimal wait time for a drink
- Premium champagne toast at midnight
- Live broadcast of ball drop
- Party favors and special themed decorations
- State of the art sound & light system
Passed Hors D'oeuvres
- Short Rib Sliders – Braised Beef Short Ribs on Brioche Buns
- Crispy Cauliflower – Garlic & Tomato Sauce
- Sesame Shrimp – Crispy Fried Shrimp with a Sesame Crust
- Grilled Ginger Chicken – Chicken Thighs marinated in Ginger Yogurt and Spices
- Potato Croquettes – Crispy Indian Spiced Potatoes
- Crispy Fish Fritters – Salmon and Shrimp Mousse Crusted with Rice
- Lotus Salad – Mixed Greens, Citrus Cardamom Vinaigrette
- Beet Salad – Goat Cheese and Yogurt Dressing
- Potato Salad – Roasted Cumin, Green Chili and Cilantro
- Chicken Korma – Chicken Breast Simmered in a creamy Cashew Sauce
- Crispy Mahi Mahi – Chickpea Flour crushed Mahi with Indian Tartar Sauce
- Seared Hanger Steak – Cognac Horse Radish Cream Sauce
- Sautéed Spinach and Cauliflower – Tomatoes and Turmeric
- Seasoned Fries – French Fries seasoned with spices
- Sauteed Mixed Vegetables – Brococli, Cauliflower, and Carrots
- Braised Lentils – Lentils with Spices and Cream
- Royal Basmati Rice- Long Grain White Rice
- Chocolate Truffles
- Chocolate covered Strawberries
- Passionfruit Mousse
- Assorted Cookies