A presentation and conversation designed to address the fear, anger, anxiety, sadness many people are experiencing following the recent presidential election.
Relationships have suffered. Communities are in turmoil. Neighborhoods are divided.
- What can you do?
- What can you say?
- How do you begin to heal your relationships with your family, friends, neighbors, coworkers?
- What can you do to be the change you want to see?
- How do we, as a nation, begin to heal from the inside out?
- What conversations do we need to have?
Master coach and speaker LeeAnn Gibbs will:
- Present a new way of looking at the next 4-years by examining our choices and exploring ‘Now what?’
- Provide tools and techniques to help us reconnect with family, friends, neighbors and coworkers
- Lead a discussion about discovering how to use emotions to move us beyond feeling stuck
- Explore pathways to becoming an influential agent of change
Share with friends