There’s a lot of excitement about the new Mac Pro—and well there should be.
It’s the first all new design in seven years (ten, actually, if you count the similar looking Power Mac series, before the Intel-based switch to Mac Pro).
But it’s not just the new Mac Pro—all the Macs have changed quite a bit recently, and this raises a lot of new questions:
- What's Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2—why are they important?
- What do I do with my PCIe cards—like KONA and Fibre Channel
- What exactly is an expansion chassis?
- What's a Thunderbolt dock?
- What about my existing external FireWire and eSATA drives?
- What about all my other peripherals?
- How do I integrate the new Mac Pro into my existing setup?
- What are my options for my old Mac Pro going forward?
Join us at Tekserve for a discussion about the new Mac Pro (or any of the new Macs). We’ll answer your questions and discuss the options and solutions best suited to your industry or workflow.
• NOTE: Tekserve will be closed on January 20 in honor of Martin Luther King Day. Please select January 13 or 27.