The New Era of Recruiting
Wednesday, June 11, 2014 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The perfect storm in talent acquisition is happening now and will intensify. As the market opens up and companies hire to meet their demands, employees will begin to “move on” compounding the issue. The competition for top performers will require a targeted, diversified and personalized recruiting process. “New Era in Recruiting” addresses new recruiting trends in today’s market.
Approved for 3.5 HRCI Credits!
8:00 -8:30 ~ Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:30-9:45 ~ Key Trends in Recruitment Marketing
Josh Gampel, President, Recruitics Inc.
- Strategies to identify the best performing sources for candidates and hires.
- Tools to calculate your cost per hire.
- A clearer knowledge of how to provide your decision makers with the information they need to drive your recruitment approach.
9:45-10:15 ~ Overview of Hiring Resources from PA CareerLink
John Brunken, Supervisor, PA CareerLink- Chester County
10:15-10:30 ~ Break
10:30-11:45 ~ The Recruitment Value in Online Communities
Joseph Stubblebine, Vice President, Corporate Outreach and Alliances, Beyond.com
- The evolution of communities and their ability to enable valuable one-on-one communications with job prospects.
- Strategies to mine social media data to help companies deliver their recruitment message directly in front of who they want to hire.
- Exploring deep data available with Social Graph through tools like Facebook Graph Search.
- Thoughtful ideas and real-work examples on how to diversify recruitment spend to reach people where they live, work, and play.
11:45-12:00 ~ Q&A
12:00 ~ Lunch: A box lunch will be provided and participants are invited to stay and discuss recruiting strategies.
This event is funded by the Chester County Workforce Investment Board