San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
As part of Philly Tech Week, Old City Philadelphia-based WebLinc is hosting a game show-inspired event based on the famous 1970’s TV show, The Hollywood Squares. The event will be eCommerce and front-end UX focused and will feature some of the tech industry’s favorite community thought leaders, local celebrities and WebLinc’s very own industry experts. Live music by amazing polka band, Polkadelphia.
All attendees will get to play the game from their mobile device and some will win prizes!
The speakers incude:
- Green Ant: Chikara Pro-Wrestler
- Johnny Bilotta: GUIwerks Principal
- Val Head: Designer, Consultant + Speaker
- Darren Hill: WebLinc Co-Founder + CEO
- Jenn Lukas: Interactive Consultant + Front-End Developer
- Alex Hillman: Indy Hall Co-Founder + Fearless Leader
- Patrick Rodgers: International Vampire
- Eric Smith: Geekadelphia + Philly Geek Awards Co-Founder
- Joey Sweeney: Philebrity Editor and Co-Founder
All event attendees will get to learn, interact, and play. But only the best will be the official winner of The N3rd Street Squares.
When & Where
Philadelphia-based, eCommerce platform provider for the fatest growing online retailers.