The Momentum Coalition conference brings together professionals and organizations working in the automotive and transportation technology industries for the purpose of:
- Meeting and socializing with other professionals in the local industry
- Learning about or presenting new technologies in the space
- Exchanging ideas to move the industry forward
The first annual Momentum Coalition Conference will be held in Washington, DC at the end of January 2017. The single-day conference will feature industry speakers, presentations by local startups and established companies, as well as hands-on workshops.
Who Should Attend?
The conference is free and open to anyone interested in automotive technology. The primary audience for this event is:
- Startups working in the automotive space
- Established companies who would like to connect to the startup community
- Entrepreneurs looking to present their ideas or form a team
- Professionals seeking employment in the industry
Venue location TBD pending registration numbers. We will announce the venue no later than 2 weeks prior to the event date. For more information, go to Momentum Coalition.