San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
On a regular business day, tens of thousands of press releases cross the wire, but not all reach their target audiences. What can you do to set your press release apart from the rest and allow your company or client news to show up in more searches so that it reaches your target audience?
In this presentation, Neal Kido, founder of AkamaiSEO.com, a search marketing company in Hawaii, will share the common do’s and don’ts of optimizing press releases for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and the impacts it has on your business or organization.
What You’ll Learn:
· Common mistakes when optimizing your press release for SEO
· Identifying your audience
· Selecting the right key words and where to place them
· Thinking strategically beyond the text of your press release
· Selecting the right distribution channels
About Neal Kido, Founder
Neal Kido got his start building websites while at the University of Hawaii at Mānoa. In 2003, he turned his interest toward SEO and has been consulting for some of Hawaii's most visible organizations in a wide range of industries. The AkamaiSEO.com team provides SEO and PPC services, helping clients increase online traffic and revenue.
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
11:30 a.m. Registration
12:00 p.m. Program
Pauahi Tower, 8th Floor Theatre
1003 Bishop Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
$20 - Hawaii Chapter Member
$15 - PRSSA Student Members
$25 - PRSA National Members
$30 - Non-members
1. French Dip Banh Mi and a Small Pho
2. Chicken Salad and a Small Pho
3. Crispy Mushroom Banh Mi and a Small Farmers Market Curry (vegetarian option)
Parking in the Bishop Square garage WILL NOT be validated. Ample parking is available in downtown Honolulu with one of the more reasonable lots being the Alii Tower garage (off Alakea Street).