BBQ Supply Co. Event Venue
2180 South Delaware Street
Denver, CO 80223
One of the most talented chefs in Colorado, Kyle Mendenhall is packing up his chefs knives in Boulder and heading to Denver for week 7 of the Summer Dinner Series. Executive chef at Arcana and the culinary force behind launching the Kitchen’s national restaurant group, chef Mendenhall is anxious to showcase his talent for you at the chefs table experience. This dinner will sell out fast so grab your seat this second! It’s hyper-local food for a cause, benefiting the ACF Colorado Chefs Association.
The Modern Eater Show on iHeart Radio is a proud supporter of Colorado products and the amazing men and women who work in the food and beverage industry in our great state. Partnered with Grower's Organic and benefiting the ACF, Colorado Chefs Association, The Modern Eater is proud to present to you a series of dinners that cannot be replicated and will prove to be an unmatched dining experience. With the help of many great sponsors who are listed below, The Modern Eater Show just got back from a road trip through the mountains, plains and prairies of Colorado where we sourced the best food and drink Colorado has to offer. Chef Mendenhall is excited to create a menu from these carefully sourced items and create a meal you won't soon forget!
Here is your experience:
- A chefs table experience. Watch chef Kyle Mendenhall cook just a few feet away from your table.
- Kyle will be paired with a local farm and a chef or apprentice from the Colorado Chefs Association for this dinner.
- A 5 course dinner with each course thoughtfully paired with a different delicious Colorado craft beer. The local brewery will be The Intrepid Sojourner Beer Project and Resolute Brewing Co.
- A menu created with the finest Colorado sourced ingredients.
- Cocktail hour before dinner featuring Colorado distilled spirits by Rocker Spirits in Littleton.
- Listen to the chef and food and beverage producers speak while you eat and drink the products that they provided. This will be an amazing opportunity to learn while you eat and drink.
As you can see you are in for a very special experience while benefiting a great cause in the ACF, Colorado Chefs Association’s Apprenticeship Program. Only 40 tickets to this dinner! Tickets priced at only $100 per person and if you know dinners of this caliber then you know this price is a steal. Grab the $80 early bird ticket while you can!
Special thanks to our Sponsors for making this dinner series possible.
A+ Beverage Solutions
Gluten Free Things, Inc.
The Intrepid Sojourner Beer Project
ACF Colorado Chefs Association
Colorado Mills Sunflower Oil
BBQ Supply Co.
South River Aquaponics
Resolute Brewing Co.
The Summer Dinner Series takes place on following dates:
Week 1. July, 3. Chef Carrie Baird - SOLD OUT!
Week 2. July, 10. Chef Keegan Gerhard – SOLD OUT!
Week 3. July, 17. Chef Preston Phillips – SOLD OUT!
Week 4. July, 24. ACF, Colorado Chefs Association's chef dinner – SOLD OUT!
Week 5. July, 31. Chef Daniel Asher - SOLD OUT!
Week 6. August, 7. Chef Brother Luck - On sale now!
Week 7. August, 14. Chef Kyle - On sale soon!
Week 8. August, 21. Surprise chef!
Be on the lookout for tickets for the upcoming dinners. Check summerdinnerseries.com for updates and don't forget to join the Facebook event page for great content pertaining to the dinners.
*Please note this is a fixed menu with no revisions or substitutes. Food allergies are not accommodated.
Tickets on sale now!