The Mixtape's goal is to help inspire a growing community for those who identify as underrepresented in the Boston comedy scene. We're providing a welcoming space for comics and improvisers to meet up over snacks, have conversations in a casual environment, do some standup sets and get up to play together in a no-pressure, informal improv jam. Anyone interested in supporting the goals of the night who identifies as a voice of diversity is encouraged and welcomed to join! The event is all-inclusive; there are no restrictions of any kind for participants.
The mixer is hosted and produced by Wes Hazard and Michelle Gilliam. This event is open to all.
The First Thursday of Each Month @ 7PM
FREE (RSVP through this ticketing page requested)
- Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of the theater.
- Your e-ticket(s) will be attached to your order confirmation email. No need to print! Just give your name at the door.
- IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder.
- If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
- If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite.
- Need to view or update the information on your order? Click here for instructions.
We like our comedy edgy. Our improv, sketch and standup shows are geared towards adult senses of humor. If possible profanity and riskier subject matter isn't your thing or you'd prefer not to enable your kids' uncouth tendencies, we highly recommend the Family Show and All Access Improv.