The Mindset of Success
Thursday, April 24, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (PDT)
Costa Mesa, CA
Subject: Small Business Roundtable – "The Mindset of Success"
- Guest Speaker: Dr. John Okeefe, Center For Peak Performance (www.drjohnokeefe.com)
- Your mind works exactly like a computer
- The role your conscious software plays and success
- The role your subconscious hard drive plays in success
- How to build rapid sustainable relationships with your clients
- The five reasons why people make buying/investment decisions they do
- Business Development and Networking Opportunities (bring your business cards)
Dr. John Okeefe (www.linkedin.com/in/wjokeefe) is a breakthrough specialist and mentor to C-Level executives, entrepreneurs, business owners, celebrities, athletes and others. He specializes in Subconscious Training, Stress Management, and Emotional Intelligence Development. He helps his clients to eliminate negative habits, fears, phobias and blocks to success. He shows them how to create abundance, peak performance and balance in their lives to achieve maximum quality of life. He enjoy helping clients find their purpose and passion, and he helps individuals to empower themselves.
Please RSVP in advance and feel free to bring guests or pass this information to other business owners.
For questions and additional information please contact Alexei Kondenkov, Darla Sterling or Omar Moreno or at 714.435.3900