Do you want to unlock the full academic potential of your students? Our Mind Conference will help you prioritize student-staff connections while maintaining rigorous standards. The latest research demonstrates that students who feel connected to their school are more likely to succeed in the classroom. Led by Erin Walsh, M.A., of Dr. David Walsh's Mind Positive Parenting, this thought-provoking interactive workshop addresses the art and science of connection in today's dynamic world.
This community-wide conference focuses on:
- Equipping educators with practical strategies to boost student achievement by creating connection.
- Identifying threats facing student learning and the impact emotional stress can have on students' brain development.
- Providing educators with important information about the latest in brain science.
Certificates of attendance for CEU approval by your local continuing education committee are available. Limited partial scholarships are also available. Contact Ali at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on applying for a partial scholarship.
- Free parking!
- Light hor d'oeuvres, coffee and soda will be served.
- Network with educators from across the metro.
According to our 2015-16 evaluations, 99 percent of educators felt more invested in connecting with their students after the Mind Retreat. One educator said, "[Teacher] Frontiers has a knack for rekindling teachers' passion for the core of what they do – guiding and teaching young people. Their programs remind teachers of daily habits and ways of being which reinforce values."