San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Masterclass: Create A Life You Love is a 3-hr masterclass that includes an interactive presentation, group coaching, in-depth exercises and a take-home workbook that helps you continue the work in your day-to-day life! Small plates and sips will be served!
Life is not happening to you. Life is happening FOR YOU! You just have to learn to tap into your power and manifest everything that you desire!
Join Coach, Speaker & Writer, Naimah Raheem (Founder of Restored and Redefined LLC) as she teaches you action steps and habits that will help you create a life you love!
- A life you love is totally possible for YOU, not just everyone else
- You can wake up everyday excited and grateful for the what lies ahead
- There are simple steps you can take to help you reach your BIG goals
IN THIS FUN & INTERACTIVE MASTERCLASS, YOU WILL LEARN:
- To have clarity about where you are right now and where you really want to be in your life
- To crush limiting beliefs and be confident in your ability to realize your dreams
- How to create affirmations and vision boards that actually work
- Key strategies to attract what you really want in your life
- How to use your time to incorporate small and huge action steps that will help you reach your goals
- Goal setting strategies that keep you productive and not just busy
CREATE A LIFE YOU LOVE IS FOR YOU, IF:
- You are ready to create a life you love but aren't sure how to start
- You aren't clear about what you really want
- You drag yourself out of bed everyday unsure of what lies ahead
- You are OVER feeling "stuck" and the world moving on without you
- You need help figuring out how to figure it all out
Naimah Raheem, known for her magnetic energy and nurturing spirit, is certified coach and entrepreneur. She helps women create a life they absolutely love. In addition, she is an inspirational speaker, writer, survivor and former Accountant.
Raised in New Jersey, Naimah discovered early that life wouldn’t always be picture perfect. She was faced with situations that attempted to steal her greatness, enduring sexual assault and domestic violence at an early age. By the age of 19, while attending college, she became a single mother to her only son, Arik. Even with all of these circumstances seemingly against her, she persevered and overcame, eventually graduating in 2006. She has since enjoyed a growing career as an Accountant, working for both global corporations and nonprofit organizations.
Although her professional life was thriving, Naimah knew that her purpose was so much bigger and her journey was just beginning. At the age of 30, grounded in faith and fueled by confidence, Naimah decided to create the life she wanted for herself. She knew that a huge part of that was being able to make an impact in the lives of the women she encountered. In 2013, Restored and Redefined was born, a space for women to be inspired, empowered and supported.
Naimah Raheem is a professional coach with a certificate in personal development coaching from the Coaching and Positive Psychology Institute. In addition, she has a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Montclair State University. Her purpose is to use her story to help women, in spite of their past, create amazing and dream lives!