The Marriage Course - Spring 2013
Wednesday, April 10, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (MDT)
The Marriage Course launches on April 10 and meets every Wednesday night at 6:30pm for 8 weeks. Dinner and childcare are provided for all guests.
There is never any group work and you will never be asked to share anything about your relationship with anyone other than your partner.
The Marriage Course was developed by Nicky and Sila Lee, co-authors of The Marriage Book and The Parenting Book. They have been married for over thirty years and have four children. They started The Marriage Preparation Course in 1985 and The Marriage Course in 1996, and the courses continue to spread with thousands of courses now running around the world.
- DVD talks featuring Nicky and Sila
- Live talks
- understand each other’s needs
- communicate more effectively
- grow closer through resolving conflict
- heal the ways you’ve hurt each other
- recognize how your upbringing affects your relationship
- improve relationships with parents and in-laws
- develop greater sexual intimacy
- discover each other’s love languages and much, much more!