Registration Opens Monday, April 28, 2014
The Malcolm Jenkins Foundation (TJMF) Next Level Youth Football Camp is free and provides a unique opportunity for youth, adults and football fans alike. Youth participants will experience a fun, safe and engaging day of learning about the strengths and skills needed to be successful, on and off the field. The Malcolm Jenkins Foundation Next Level Youth Football Camp is a fun, non-contact football camp designed to give each youth participant a solid foundation in football fundamentals. The camp is opened to all youth age 7-17.
TMJF NEXT LEVEL Youth Football camp is conducted by XLIV Super Bowl Champion, MALCOLM JENKINS, DB- Philadelphia Eagles, current NFL players, and volunteer coaches from the high school ranks. The camp will provide a memorable and productive learning experience for youth participants, and a unique opportunity to learn from the Pros.
FOR PARENTS AND GUARDIANS:
For parents, guardians and other adult attendees, the camp also offers valuable and enlightening free of charge information sessions on youth sports hot topics from experts in their fields on:
- NUTRITION AND HYDRATION
- CONCUSSION RECOGNITION & RECOVERY
- OVERUSE INJURY PREVENTION & CARE
- SUDDEN CARDIAC ARREST IN ATHLETES
- Quality football instruction from current & former NFL players and H.S. coaches
- First-class learning environment
- Low athlete-to-instructor ratio
- Age-appropriate and position specific groups
- Access to health/wellness and sports safety information for all parents
- Lessons of teamwork, sportsmanship, goal setting and education
ELIGIBILITY: Youth age 7 -17
REGISTRATION: Early registration is strongly recommended, as space is limited.
CAMPERS WILL RECEIVE:
- High-Energy Instruction
- Camp T-shirt
- Water & sports drink
- Snacks and Lunch
- Swag bag, gifts and prizes
- Certificate of Participation
WHAT TO WEAR:
- T-shirt, shorts or comfortable workout gear
- Sneakers or rubber football cleats
- Do not bring or wear jewelry or other personal items
WHAT TO BRING:
- Registration confirmation and medical release waiver. (Must be printed upon completion of online registration process.)*
*Medical Release and Waiver must be signed by parent/guardian and submitted at the time of camper check-in. All campers age 7 - 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult, parent/guardian at the time of check-in. Adult, parent/guardian must remain on-site for the duration of the camp.