The Lost Goddess: Reconnecting to the Feminine
Tuesday, May 2, 2017 from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM (EDT)
Join us as we come together as women to remember the nurturing and strength of our feminine nature. We wil lwarn about the long history of the mother goddess and explore where we have moved away from our own nature as women. This will be a time for women to come together to rest, ponder, speak from the heart, and be. Be part of a circle of women, learning and sharing, reconnecting to their own nature and allowing the image of mother goddess to nurture us and help us find peace and acceptance as women.
Patricia CAshman, M.A. Human Development, Holistic Counseling
- Space is limited, so please pre-register by calling (603) 650-2600.
- All classes must be paid for in full one week before they begin, and we are unable to provide refunds for a program after that date.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.
- Scholarships are available from donations made to the WHRC FRIENDS program.
- Some managed care plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.
Keywords: Mental and Spiritual Wellness
Save This Event
When & Where
Healing Arts: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Women's Health Resource Center
Since 1991, the Women's Health Resource Center has welcomed many women seeking information and education about their health and the health of their loved ones. As a community service of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, we are committed to promoting preventive care and respecting women's wisdom in making informed health care decisions.