THE LODGE: The Ultimate Winter Weekend Clubhouse
Make | Eat | Drink | Play
Handcraft holiday gifts with the editors
Meet the Blue Moon Brewmaster
Feast on eats from Cannibal NYC
Music from Jeff Conley & DJ Tekit-izi
Kit and Ace | Cannibal NYC | Blue Moon | YETI | Josh Cellars | Gerber | Camp Chef | Dremel | Birch Coffee
MUST BE 21 OR OVER TO ATTEND
- Create firewood coasters with DIY Editor Timothy Dahl and learn how to condition and personalize the coasters with the Dremel maker tool kit.
- Dana Glaeser of Slightly Alabama will lead a leather card wallet demo teaching hand stitching and finishing techniques. Guests will create and take away their own personalized wallet.
- Maker and musician Jeff Conley (featured in the December issue of Popular Mechanics) will create guitars out of old suitcases and other instruments from recycled materials. Conley will also perform a few songs live at the event.
- Chain stitching with Brian Brinkley from Knickerbocker MFG. Guests will bring their own items to customize or felt fabric and vintage patches will be available on site.
- Kit and Ace will have apparel on display.
- WIFE NYC artists Sophie Parker and Alex Crowder will create a custom winter outdoor landscape installation complete with a 6’ wooden toboggan. Guests will step onto the set and create an animated GIF to share socially.
Food and Beverage
- The Cannibal will be serving a selection of charcuterie. Plus, live demos and tastings on how to make beef tartar and craft custom cocktails.
- Blue Moon Brewmaster Keith Villa will host a tasting. Blue Moon will also be served at the main bar.
- Josh Cellars will be pouring their wine and creating custom label making for holiday gifting.
- Camp Chef will be serving up pizza from their outdoor pizza ovens.
- Birch Coffee Roaster (featured in the February 2017 issue) will be demoing pour overs and sampling.