The Listed Property Show 2017
If you are maintaining, renovating or conserving your listed home – or even looking
to buy one – The Listed Property Show is not to be missed!
The Listed Property Show celebrates its 11th year in 2017 by visiting London’s Olympia from 18th to 19th February.
New for 2017
- Ask The Experts – Put your questions to our largest ever panel of leading industry professionals including Conservation Advisors, planners, experts in VAT and insurance, architects, solicitors and leading names from Historic England. Nowhere else will you find such an extensive range of expertise in one place.
- Interiors – Exclusive advice from leading period interiors expert, Sarah Latham.
- Antiques - Insider knowledge on furnishing your listed home with antiques and period pieces.
Plus so much more:
- Advice on all aspects of owning a listed property including buying, surveyance, VAT, grants, maintenance, energy efficiency, insurance and legal issues.
- Independent Conservation Advisors for stress free one-to-one conversations.
- Over 150 of the country’s leading suppliers to listed buildings.
- Advice on hypothetical plans to alter your building.
- Architects, planners and caring builders.
- Practical demonstrations including plaster work, wood carving and flint walling.
- A full interactive lecture programme.
- Examples of period architectural details from The Brooking National Collection.
Gather more information for your listed property in one weekend than you can through months of personal research. Bring your plans and drawings, or hypothetical plans, to talk through with our expert exhibitors.
Organised by The Listed Property Owners’ Club, we’ve brought together the industry’s best, all under one roof, to save you money, time and stress.
For your complimentary invitation and more information please visit: www.lpoc.co.uk/property-show or call 01795 844939.