The Library @Night | Tour & Happy Hour
The Night at the Library is a fantastic opportunity to celebrate Detroit and (re)discover a cultural gem in the heart of your city. With access to the Main Library at night, you can experience its magnificent architecture under the stars with friends.
The evening is perfect for a date night, an evening with friends or a highlight of a Detroit visit. RSVP is required, tickets will not be sold at the door.
On your special night, you can expect:
- Customization: docents pick their favorites and mix them with your interests to make a totally unique tour
- Starlight: A rare opportunity to step out on the Loggia and experience it under the stars (weather permitting)
- Photo-ops: Social media -worthy shots to wow your friends
- Happy Hour: Live Music, lite bites, refreshments including craft beer and wine (MUST BE 21+)
- Procedes from the evening benefit the Detroit Public Library.
*We will offer our standard 60min art and architecture tour with a Happy Hour after
The Detroit Public Library Friends Foundation is a non-profit organization pursuant to Section 501(c)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code. Your donation to the Foundation may qualify for an income tax deduction in accordance with Federal income tax laws. Consult with your tax advisor to determine whether your donation is tax deductible in whole or in part.