From December 9-11, 2013, The Lean Startup Conference brings together entrepreneurs from startups and established companies alike to share advice for generating growth through innovation. Check our site for details about the conference.
Frequently Asked Questions About Passes, Discounts and Refunds
2) Does the $1,650 Lean Startup Conference ticket include workshops and startup sites visits?
No, the General Admission ticket doesn’t include December 11. You’ll want to purchase the Gold Pass or the VIP Pass to attend the third day of networking and learning. The VIP pass gives you access to six full days of Lean Startup events; the details are here.
3) If I’ve purchased the VIP Pass, when do I get registration info for UP Global's immersion program and for Leancamp?
We’ll send you that information as soon as we receive it from our partners — ususally, within a few weeks before the program.
4) What's the preferred seating for the VIP Pass?
We’ll have reserved, close-to-the-front-row seating for our VIP Pass holders. It will make you happy.
5) Are you offering any hotel discounts for conference attendees?
We sure are--but our first room block sold out, and our second one is filling up fast. Details here.
6) Are there student discounts or volunteer opportunities?
All of our scholarship and volunteer opportunities are explained here.
7) What's your refund policy?
All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable, but they are transferable for the price you paid or less.
Additional Questions? Please check our site (which has a lot more information), email info [at] leanstartup.co or call us at 415.723.0302