Erik Therwanger, author of The Think GREAT Collection, will share concepts from his acclaimed book, The LEADERSHIP Connection to help leaders to fulfill much more than their position, but rather, their purpose as leaders.
Successful leaders and managers take an active role in enhancing their perceptions and the perceptions of their teams. Leaders accomplish things through the efforts and results of others. But doing so in a supportive way, that encourages the highest levels of team engagements, can be challenging without the right tools and resources. Providing leaders with the ability to enhance perceptions will dramatically increase their growth and success.
To make The LEADERSHIP Connection and foster an environment of high performance, it’s essential to develop leaders who can fulfill their greater purpose. Attend a Think GREAT leadership workshop to reach new levels of team engagement that drives positive outcomes, and positions your organization for new levels of success.
• Understand the true difference between leadership and management
• Clearly define the traits and qualities of a leader in your organization
• Establish a shared definition of what it means to be a leader
• Develop a unifying culture
• Identify and accomplish important goals
ATTENDEES WILL RECEIVE:
• Certificate of Completion
• Light Breakfast
• Networking opportunity with other business leaders