San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
What is The Kitchen Hop?
The Kitchen Hop "The Foodies Crawl"
Who is participating:
Take a look at SOME but not ALL of the Kitchens we are featuring and what they will be sampling:
- OTC (Over The Counter): Special - Thai Wings
- Batch Gastropub: "Mac Attack" - Gnocchi Mac with aged gruyere Cheese. Add ons: Grilled Chicken & Bacon | Brussell Sprouts & Caramelized Onions
- Oceanaire: Tuna Tataki
- Dolores But You Can Call Me Lolita: Croquettes, Buffalo Skewers, Spring Rolls
- Toscana Divino: Rissotto Parmigiano and Pepe Nero | Penne Ragu Bolognse
- Cinquecento: Gelato
- Temaris: Sushi Rolls
- Piola: Coming Soon
- La Gazzetta: Vintage Dark Chocolate Mousse with Hazelnut Pearls
- La Mexicana Cantina & Grill: Chicken Tacos / Pork Tacos
- Blue Martini: Complimentary Welcome Cocktail
When: June 28, 2014 | From 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
**This event is NOT Veagen friendly, All sampling will be done indoors, Event is rain or shine**
- Do I have to be there right at 3pm, or can I stroll in later?
No, you do not need to be there right at 3pm. Check in tables will be open from 3 to 5pm. It is a freelance event, and there will be no set schedule. In other words; you show up, get a wristband, a flyer with participating restaurants and are off to start the Kitchen Hop. ;)
- Do the Tickets have to have my exact name on them, or can I use one that my friend has purchased for me?
As long as the ticket has an individual barcode it does not matter whos name is on the ticket. If the barcode is not a duplicate the ticket will be honored no matter whose name is on the ticket.
- Are all of the Restaurants in WALKING distance?
Yes, all of the restaurants are in walking distance. You can park once and then walk from restaurant to restaurant.
When & Where
Zevents is an event & experiential marketing company in Miami, FL. For the past 7 years Zevents and its partners have developed, produced, and successfully executed over 500 events.
From Lifestyle events, to brand launches and restaurant openings; Zevents is an A to Z source for all that makes up the event & experiential marketing industry.
Event brands like Wynwood Life, Love&Wine: a Rooftop Affair, Sam Adams Octoberfest, Basel House, The Kitchen Hop, Wynwood Art Walk - MANA, HalloWYN, Cinco de Mayo Brickell Block Party, CrafterNOON Delight, Fado's St. Paddys Day Brickell Block Party, and many more have made our portfolio one to be proud of.